Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hold that skateboard.

I was talking with Nick last night and remembered a story from last fall. I just have to tell whoever is reading.

We went up to Nates house one evening and hung out. Watched movies and visited. It was about 11-12 when we headed home. I was driving, and we were coming up on 4 guys in the late teens, early twenties. I was only going about 20-25 mph. All the guys had skateboards, skating down the street. Three of the guys stopped and picked up their boards, and moved to the side of the street. One dummy thought he would be cool and try and do a trick while I was passing. Well I am sure you know where this is going now. The kids didn't do so well on his trick, the board went flying out from under him. Yes, right toward our SUV. It happened so fast, that there was no time to break. I went right over the top of it. With both wheels. The 3 smart guys where laughing so hard, but not as hard as me and Nick. What a idiot he was for doing it. I felt so bad for running it over, but it was to funny not to laugh. I looked in my rear view mirror and the board was broke into two pieces, right in the middle. I still get the giggles when I think about it.

So any of you skaters out there, if you see me coming, it would be best to stop what you are doing and pick your board up. Don't be a idiot, like that last fool, and try and do a trick, cause I will get your board. I have no sympathy to tell you sorry, cause I will be laughing so hard you would not be able to understand me. :)

1 comment: