Friday, January 20, 2012

Nice Elk

On our way to Vernal, we seen 3 nice bull elk just over the east side of Indian Canyon. One was by it's self. But the other 2 were together. The kids thought it was awesome. I personally hate taking cool pictures like this and then they just sit there on my computer, so I am blogging them. Haha

This one is harder to see, but there are two bulls next to each other. You can really only see the 2nd ones horns.


Both of them looking right at us.


I think he is waiting for us to leave so he can cross the road and go eat out of the fields. He was a nice bull.


This is when we first seen him. We were just driving along, and I seen him first and was so excited, that I actually swore...oops, sorry kids.


This is the 1st one we seen. He was a ways off the road eating in a pasture.

No comments:

Post a Comment