Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Playing catch up....like always

I have been busy playing mommy. About 2 months ago I was laid off, not my idea of fun. Camryn enjoyed the first 2 weeks. Now every morning she asks who she will be with for the day. When I tell her me, she gets all disappointed and upset. Give me a gold star for boring mom of the month. I have started playing with the camera more, it feels good to get back to my passion.

We went on vacation last summer. We surprised the kids with a trip to the Pacific Ocean & Disneyland. We went for 5 days. Abby was able to spend her birthday on the beach. She feel in love, as did the other girls. 
Lanie was really into collecting as many seashells as possible. She surprised me when she would go out where she could not touch and boogie board back to shore. 

So happy that Shaylee will take a selfie with her mama. Sha loved the water and was trying to figure out the ocean. Me on the other hand, I am not a ocean lover. I am the mom that sun bathes and takes all the pictures for the blog. :) 

 Funny story...Camcam was all excited to get into the ocean. She was doing really well. It seemed that every tenth - eleventh wave was bigger and would come up the beach further then the rest. Camryn would sit up on the beach and let the waves come up her legs. She continued to do this. That big wave came up her legs, her belly and over her head, she was not happy. She ran to me in disbelief and was scared out of her mind. It took at least an hour for her to get back into the water. Before you knew it, she was playing with her dad, as he was trying to trick her into coming out further in to the water. (She was not buying it at all) 

Abby said this was the best birthday ever...well of course. :) At the end of the day when it was time to go, I actually had to beg her to get out of the ocean. She loves to boogie board. She said, "Mom is there a college around her, I think this is where I will live when I get older."


I didn't dare take my big camera into the Disney park. But the kids had a blast at Disneyland, We are looking forward to going again. We may drag grandma and grandpa with us this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment