Friday, May 14, 2010

Busy Busy

Well it is harder to get on the blog and catch up, then I thought it would be. We are super busy with sports that everyone is involved in. Nick is playing on 3 softball teams, and a baseball team. Tayler is playing baseball and just finished up Soccer. Abby is playing softball and also just finished up soccer. Shaylee just started coach pitch softball. Shaylee and Lanie will be starting swimming lessons this summer. I guess it is a good thing that Camryn is to little to do anything. I would be going crazy. I have a feeling that we will be living at the ball parks this summer. :) I guess it is 10 times better then sitting home on the couch. I will post some pics as soon as I get some. Well it is off to my busy little life. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment