Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jump Roping

The school that the girls go to, gave out jump ropes for reading 500,000 mins. So of course when they got home from school, we had to clear out the drive way, so that they could jump rope. They were so funny trying to do it with just two of them, cause Lanie only wanted to jump, not do the rope end. They had the cutest little songs to go with them. Nothing Corny like I used to sing, ha ha. They finally talked me into jumping in the middle. They got a kick out of it, mostly cause of me almost peeing my pants. They laughed at my Cinderella song also, don't think it was as cool as theirs :) They had a good time, until Lanie lost the jump rope behind a bush were they seen a snake. Ha Ha I bet I know what they are going to buy at the Dollar Store!




1 comment:

  1. Thats too cute! What a great prize for reading. I love Abby trying to jump while holding the rope. What a bunch of cute cute girls!

    ReplyDelete