Friday, April 16, 2010

Baby Camryn

On the 25th of March, we were blessed with a little girl. She came at 3:22 PM and weighed 7 lbs 9oz. she was 20 inches long. She has dark brown hair. We named her Camryn Paige Johnson. Labor and Delivery went well. Nick went to the nursery to wash her up. He was gone for 2 hours. The nurse finally told him that he should go check on me and take Camryn to her mom. I think if it was not for the nurse, I would of never seen my baby that afternoon. :) ha ha. The kids are so in love with her. Tayler is so excited to have a "Real half sister" Abby is so good with her, helping me every chance she can, she said at the hospital, "I finally have a little sister." It was so funny! Shaylee, is cute with her, although she is not into as much as the other kids. Lanie is totally in love with her. She wants to hold her 24/7 and help with everything. She will go give Camryn her binky if she is asleep. She is a major face monster. Nick is such a great daddy, he is just so cute with her. It is a fight in our house who gets to hold her. She will not lack any lovin around us. :)











Just yesterday I took her to the doctor for her 3-4 week check up. She has gained some weight. She is now 8 lbs 2 oz, and has grown a inch and a quarter. I can't believe it has been three weeks already since we got her. It has gone by so fast. We are enjoying every min of her. Her checks are starting to get chunky and her arms, she still has skinny legs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment