Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to our blog. It will most likely be as crazy as our lives are. :) I will give you a little back ground on both of us.

Me and Nick meet online through a online dating website. It took us about 2-3 weeks before we exchanged phone numbers. Then it took us about another 2 weeks till we meet for the first time in person. Nick came out to Vernal to meet me. It was fun, we went and watched Abby play soccer, then went shopping, then went to the Creek and rode four wheelers and played with the kids. Then we had him stay for dinner. (Which by the way was so nasty! LOL) We hit it off so well, that we started seeing each other every weekend.

Me and the girls moved out to Provo in June 2008. We are loving it out here. Miss our family and the country, but we are really enjoying it out here.

It took Nick 10 months to propose to me. It was on Valentines Day, my parents were out in Provo visiting. :) We had all went to dinner at Applebees. I had got up to take Shaylee to the bathroom. I guess while I was gone in the restroom, Nick went and asked my dad if he could marry me, and of course my dad said yes. So when me and Shaylee came back everything was all cleared off the table. I was wondering why we were still sitting there. So I set down and Nick asked me if I wanted my Valentines present? I told him of course I did. I looked over at Abby, who was sitting next to me. I looked back up and Nick was gone. Then I noticed that he was on the other side of me on his knee. He opened the box and asked me to marry him. :) It was the cutest thing ever. People in the restaurant were watching. And of course I said Yes I will marry him. Then he put the ring on my finger and I remember looking at my parents and telling them that I was getting married!! My dad had the biggest grin on his face. The girls were out of their chairs and looking at the ring so fast. It couldn't of gotten any better, well I guess it could of with his parents there.

1 comment:

  1. my mom met her hubby on a dating site too! she got married after like 6months i think? and now going on three years!:) congrats. give me your email so i can add you to mine!

    ReplyDelete