Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Pea!!




Our little sweet pea is getting so big so fast!! She is almost 9 lbs. She is getting long also, 22 inches. She is really noisy, she is such a grunter. lol It has been hard to getting used to another little on in the house. I think it would kill us to be ready for the day before 11. Every time I turn around Camryn is wanting to eat again. I guess that explains the double chin she has going on. hehe She always seems to want to eat when I am getting the girls ready for school or when I am getting dinner ready. She brings so many smiles to our faces though. Lanie is our face monster, she just malls Camryn to death. She is getting stronger by the day, she is getting so good with holding her neck. Nick thinks that she is stronger then she really is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment