Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding 09/12/09

So it took us a while after we got engaged to decide on when we were going to tie the knot. But we finally decided on the 12th of September. We wanted something nice but not huge. We only had a couple of people in our line. Randilynn was my maid of honer, and the girls were our flower girls. Nick had Danny as his best man, and Nate as his only groomsmen. Tayler was our ring barrier. It was a small ceremony, but it was nice. My Uncle Kay married us at Wadley Farms. It was such a beautiful day. The sun was shinning so brightly. Everyone looked so nice. The girls had their hair done up so cute. Kimmy had done their hair earlier that morning. Randilynn had done mine and hers. Our parents looked so nice. Little things went wrong at the wedding, but nothing to bad. :) We had such a great reception, I didn't get any cake on me either. ha ha We had many of our friends and family show up. Although my checks were so sore from all the pics we had to take. We tryed involving our family into our wedding as much as we could. My uncle preformed the ceremony, my cousin took the pics, my great friend, Shana made the wedding cake, and we had family members bring food! It was so yummy too. Add Image



We left the same day to go on our honeymoon. We left about 5 pm. My mom stayed in Provo for a week and watched the girls. Me and Nick went to Cali for out honeymoon. We stayed in Buffalo Bills the first night. I gambled for the 1st time, I hated it. I don't losing my money. lol Then the next morning we went to Anaheim in Cali. We checked into our hotel room, then walked down the street to Disney Land. We had a blast. The first roller coaster we went on, happened to be the most intense. ha ha We spent the rest of the day playing at Disney Land and California adventure. The rest of the honeymoon consisted of going to Sea World, the Beach, and Santa Monica Pear. We tried going to the Dodgers game, but tickets were sold out. But we really enjoyed our trip. Nick loves to play in the ocean, and I much rather just suntan while watching him. lol We can't wait to go back, but this time take the kids. :)























No comments:

Post a Comment