Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Life

I just thought I would post some pics of the family. They might be older and some might be new!! We just love hanging out together as a family, mostly outside!!

Nick running around the house taking pics!


Christmas Eve 2009 They were just getting ready to go to bed!

4th of July 2008

Lanie Kay holding her new cousin Jonas! She can't wait till Camryn gets here.

Abby cooking us taco cassarole. She is getting so big!!


We all went sledding. We had so much fun!!







This is fall of 2008. We were at a family gathering on my side. It was fun playing with my boys!!









This was on our move to Provo. We were so excited to move into our new house!!














































1 comment:

  1. Hey Nichola!
    Your fam really is gorgeous! I love catching up with people through blogs - here is our blog address in case you are interested!
    paulandjoniblog.blogspot.com

    :) Joni Young Moore

    ReplyDelete